|| October 7, 1980
||2608 (November 2010)
Andrei Deviatkin (Russian: Андрей Девяткин; born October 7, 1980) is a Russian chess Grandmaster (2008).
- 2007 - tied for 1st-9th with Alexei Fedorov, Vladimir Potkin, Aleksej Aleksandrov, Viacheslav Zakhartsov, Alexander Evdokimov, Denis Khismatullin, Evgeny Tomashevsky and Sergei Azarov in the Aratovsky Memorial in Saratov;
- 2008 - tied for 1st-8th with Vugar Gashimov, David Arutinian, Sergey Fedorchuk, Konstantin Chernyshov, Yuriy Kryvoruchko, Vasilios Kotronias and Erwin L'Ami in the Cappelle-la-Grande Open Tournament;
- 2009 - tied for 5th-10th with Chakkravarthy Deepan, Georgy Timoshenko, Sundar Shyam, Saidali Iuldachev and Shukhrat Safin in the Mumbai Mayor Cup;
- 2009 - tied for 1st-5th with Sergey Volkov, Andrey Rychagov, Hrant Melkumyan and Zhou Weiqi in the Chigorin Memorial;
- 2011 - won the Doeberl Cup in Canberra.
On the May 2010 FIDE list his Elo rating is 2574. His handle on the Internet Chess Club is "Shadeath".
- Andrei Deviatkin vs Sergei Movsesian, 5th Amplico AIG Life 2005, Sicilian Defense: Alapin Variation (B22), 1-0
- Andrei Deviatkin vs Ni Hua, Russian Team Ch. 2009, Queen's Indian Defense: Petrosian Variation (E12), 1-0