Aleksej Aleksandrov, Wrocław 2009
|| May 11, 1973
||2679 (January 2004)
Aleksej Aleksandrov (born 11 May 1973 in Belarus) is a chess grandmaster (1997).
Selected tournament results
- 1991: Victory at the USSR Junior Chess Championship
- 1992: Victory at the European Junior Chess Championship
- 1996: Victory at the Belarusian Chess Championship, Victory at Gistrup
- 1998: Victory at a tournament in Kstovo
- 2000: Second at European Individual Chess Championship
- 2000: Victory at the Petroff Memorial in St. Petersburg
- 2001: Victory at the 17th open at Bad Wörishofen
- 2002: Shared victory at the Aeroflot Open in Moscow
- 2003: Shared victory at the Aeroflot Open in Moscow
- 2005: Victory at Inautomarket Open in Minsk
- 2007: Victory at the Belarusian Chess Championship and at the European Rapid Chess Championship in Warsaw
- 2008: Shared victory at the President's Cup in Baku
- 2009: Victory at the Abu Dhabi Chess Festival
- 2009: Victory at the Al Saleh 8th International Open in Yemen
- 2011: Victory at the 3rd Orissa International GM Open Chess Tournament.
- 2012: Victory at Mumbai.