|| January 27, 1989
||2622 (November 2011)
Avetik Grigoryan (Armenian: Ավետիք Գրիգորյան, born January 27, 1989) is an Armenian chess Grandmaster (2008).
- 2004, 2006, 2007: Won Armenian Youth Championship
- 2006: Won Yerevan Rapid Chess Cup
- 2006: Second at European Rapid Chess Championship
- 2007: Fourth at World Youth Chess Championship, under-18
- 2008: Second at Belgorod Open
- 2008: Second at Fajr Open
- 2010: Won Armenian Chess Championship
- 2010: Won the Bansko Grand Chess Open
- 2011: Tied for 3rd-15th in the open section of the 15th Corsican Circuit.
He also played in the 2010 Chess Olympiad.