|| 3 October 1957
Kweon Kab-yong (born 3 October 1957) is a South Korean 6 dan professional Go player. Kweon turned professional in 1975 and was promoted to 6 dan in 1995. He started a Go school in Korea in 1989 that is often compared to Kitani Minoru's school. As of 2003, his school had produced over 100 total dans.
- Lee Sedol 9 dan - winner of 12 international titles.
- Choi Cheol-han 9 dan - ranks 10th for most titles in Korean go history.
- Won Seung-jin 9 dan - winner of the GS Caltex Cup in 2010.
- Chen Shiyuan 9 dan - top Taiwanese player and winner of the 4th Japan-Taiwan Jingying.
- Park Junghwan 9 dan - youngest Korean 9 dan.
- Lee Younggu 8 dan - runner-up of the Prices Information Cup in 2007.
- Yun Junsang 8 dan - won the national champion, Guksu, in 2006.
- Kim Jiseok 7 dan - won most games (71) and the Prices Information Cup in 2009.