The Yasui house (安井家) was one of the four Schools (or Houses) of Go which were officially recognized during the Edo period of Japanese history.
Each of the four schools were founded by Tokugawa Ieyas in 1612.
The house had one Meijin, in Sanchi. It has been commented that the general style of play tended to the pragmatic, rather than the artistic way.
From 1737 to the present, the current head of the Yasui house has been known as Senkaku. The retirement or posthumous names are listed here.
With Sanei, the house died out.